Thursday, February 5, 2009

I miss you Jimmy...

I know we established this Blog to communicate the terrifying truths about prescription drugs, but I really needed to tell Jimmy that I love him so much and think of him everyday - I still can't believe you're gone - I can hear you say my name and sometime close my eyes and feel how tightly you hugged me last time I saw you. I never in my life even had a thought of loosing one of my brothers or sisters - it just isn't suppposed to happen especially so young with so much life ahead of you. I keep a picture of you and Jayden in my living room - to me it is the perfect picture of who you are - a wonderful loving father, son and brother - with a smile that could turn the worst of days around. Gosh when you and dad went fishing - I know it was so cold, but there isn't a picture without that awesome smile. I love you so much my little brother - I hope you can hear me when I speak to you, and feel how much you are loved and missed.
Till we meet again ~ Never Forget!

3 comments:

  1. Let me just say, I totally agree. I miss my Jamie so much. It hurts to think I won't see him again for a really long time. His death has cause me to do some stupid things and turn against some of my beliefs but I have also learned that I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN!!!! I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT! I know he is up there right now, watching over me. I know that he frowns at my mistakes, because now he knows that truth. I feel his arms around me when I do when I do what is right. I know he is close when I am doing what is wrong, trying to presuade me to do what is right. I love you Jimmy and I miss you more then words can say. one day, I think I will be a peace with you not being here, but as of right now it is a day by day challenge. But turst me Jimmy, I am working very hard so I can one day live with you in the Celestial Kingdom, were you will be waiting with open arms and daddy bear hug me.
    I promise I will try harder. I know you would do the same for me. I hope we all can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so much, wish I could hug you one more time.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you jimmy! I know that we will see you again, but its just hard accepting that you are no longer with us. You may have been my uncle but you felt more like a brother. There is not a time i dont remember of you that you didnt have a smile on your face. I look at jayden and I feel anger that he will never know you like he should, but it is comforting because i know that the family will make sure that he knows what a wonderful man his daddy was! I love you so much jimmy and I miss you more than anything. I wish i could give you one last hug, you and jason! I think about you both everyday. I love you and we will Never Forget!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete